- Thursday, January 23, 2014
Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. The holiday of love falls on a Friday this year, so plan a special night out on the town with your sweetheart. Once you’ve made dinner reservations and ordered some roses from the florist, the only thing left to do is pick out the perfect gift. You can never go wrong with jewelry, of course, and our Boho style jewelry will be appreciated by any stylish maven.
We offer a large variety of jewelry designs, so finding the right piece for your special someone may not be easy. To help narrow it down, we’ll give you a glimpse of some of our most popular and versatile pieces. Go with your instinct, but know that any piece you pick will be appreciated. After all, the point is to let her know you care.
- If you’re on a budget, treat your trendy valentine to a Zig Zag Bangle. She’ll be able to stack it with skinny bangles or wear it alone as a casual everyday staple. This bangle is priced at $50 but it looks like it costs a lot more.
- One of our charm necklaces is also a solid budget-friendly pick. Choose from a Moon Charm Necklace, a Swirl Charm Necklace or a Star Charm Necklace. Any free-spirited fashionista will appreciate its simple, stylish design.
- Named especially for the upcoming holiday, the Valentine Freshwater Pearl Wrap is a chic choice for any woman who likes to wear pearls. Eight Freshwater pearls combine with a pewter heart on brandy-colored leather, hanging at 16” long (18” if you count the dangling heart). She can wear the Valentine Freshwater Pearl Wrap as a necklace, bracelet or a choker and it looks lovely in any season.
- Does your valentine have an urban, edgy style? Our Shipwreck Coin Replica Necklace will be right up her alley. If she’d rather have a cool piece of jewelry she can wear every day than a sophisticated special occasion piece, she’ll love the Shipwreck Coin Replica Necklace. It even comes with a backstory...the original piece was created with a coin from the Santa Maria De La Consolacion, an ill-fated ship that set sea across the Atlantic in 1681. While the story itself doesn’t have a happy ending, your sweetheart will surely enjoy wearing a replica of an artifact.
- If you want to wow your valentine with a more sparkly selection, pick out a pair of Pave Hoops in Rose Opal. Featuring gold-plated hoops and rose opal crystals, they’re one of our most in demand designs—and the best part is, they look like they cost a lot more than their $175 price tag. They’ve also been spotted on stylish A-list celeb Hayden Panettiere.
Remember, shipping on all orders is free—and, if this is your first time buying from Pame Designs, we’ll add a free Montauk Pebble Necklace as our way of saying thank you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!