What is big, bright and bold all over? The Resort 2014 accessories trend report! One of the biggest accessory trends in the Resort 2014 collections, was the that of statement accessories, including jewelry designs. Luckily for you, making a bold style statement has never been easier. Here are some tips on how to rock this trend:
1. Don’t set aside those demure, delicate necklaces just because bold accessories are in style. Layer them! Pair a long chain with a choker-length necklace for a more on trend look.
2. Go bold with your bracelets by wearing a cuff. These not-to-be missed pieces can be worn with anything from a fancy dress to a t-shirt and jeans. Our Crushed Cuff with Green Moss Agate and Gold embodies this year’s emerald green trend and is perfect for wearing by the beach or on the city streets.
3. If you accessorize your outfit with a bold handbag and colorful heels, keep the jewelry a little more classic and toned down. The Pame Designs Gold Wave Necklace / Bracelet can be worn two ways and blends beautifully with bright hues.
4. When it comes to statement rings, more is more. Wear our Pelota Stackable Rings in Gold on one hand and our Gold Bar Ring on the other.
Don’t be afraid to mix your metals this season, either! Wear silver with gold, wear a rainbow of gems, and wear them with whatever makes you look and feel your best. As we welcome big, bold accessories into our wardrobes, matching becomes a thing of the past.
5. Your biggest, brightest chic jewelry will look best paired with your neutral colored clothing pieces. If you sport a big statement necklace with a nude dress or a white t-shirt and jeans, it will make your accessories stand out even more.
6. Color blocked high heels are all the rage. Since these bold beauties will be your outfit’s main attraction, you can either stick to more simple jewelry or try to subtly match the colors of your shoes to your other accessories. For example, pair bright blue and black color blocked heels with the Aquamarine & Diamond Choker.
7. If you’ve always wanted to try wearing bigger earrings but have never had the nerve, now is a great time to give them a try. Pame Designs’ Fringe Hoops complement any boho style, while our Green Beryl Drop Earrings are the epitome of celebrity jewelry.
8. Coco Chanel once said, “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory.” Normally we’d side with the classic style icon, but when it comes to 2014 Resort wear, we say leave them all on and flaunt them.