At Pame Designs, we believe beach style is a state of mind. That means that for us, the breezy fashion of beach season is year-round! But for people who don’t live on the coast or in a tropical climate, it can be difficult to pull off that carefree boho style once summer fades to fall.
Luckily, some of this year’s fall fashion trends are very resort-ready. With the right pieces and accessories, you can look as if you were styled seaside even if you’re landlocked. Here are five tips to help you transition your beachy boho style from summer to fall:
1. Toughen up that lacy summer dress by adding a leather jacket for fall. Add a pretty pair of flats, wrap a Pame Leatherette around your wrist and you’ll have a luxurious laid back look.
2. Don’t pack up your white pieces after Labor Day...winter white will be in style this year! Choose weather-appropriate staples such as chunky knits and jackets that will feel good in the fall. If you own a white dress, just wrap a scarf around your neck, add a denim jacket and add a pair of our Pave Hoops.
3. The luxurious look of leather is here to stay. Leather dresses were trendy this summer, and leather skirts will be huge this fall and winter. We’ve got plenty of leather pieces to help you accessorize in the coming seasons, the most versatile of which is our natural leather Hand-Brushed Lariat. One of our leather lariats has been spotted on Gwyneth Paltrow, a celebrity style icon who always looks effortlessly put together.
4. Did you get in on the crop top trend this summer? Weather permitting, you can still bare that midriff come fall. Just pair your crop top with high-waisted pants and tie the outfit together with a long necklace, such as our Pame Signature Lariat worn by Hillary Scott from Lady Antebellum. Get creative like Hillary did and layer it with another necklace.
5. Printed pieces are a boho style staple, and luckily print-heavy pieces will be trendy this fall. Since a wildly printed top or dress will be your outfit’s main attraction, we suggest keeping accessories to a minimum. Our versatile and always stylish Pelota Stackable Rings are a perfect pick, adding a subtle sparkle to your digits while blending into any look.
Thanks to abundance of fall pastels and other transitional trends, this may be the easiest year ever to take your boho style from season to season. Get creative with your closet favorites and create your own unique look. The temperatures outside may be cooling down, but your sense of style is heating up.